The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

Morning rounds complete.please all members go back to page 79 and click Sophie's eggs. We have over 15 members,but she has only three individual clicks. Why is it this needs to be repeated over and over? The Goddess crone, Goddess Matron and myself do this on a daily or more then once daily visitation.I go back eight to ten pages,takes a whole five minutes of my time.Saddened I am that constant reminders need be given for so simple and caring a thing.

I swear I clicked those yesterday. Couple of times. Unfortunately, school means I can't be clicking as much as others can.

once you click,that counts as one click,repeated clicks count as views which are needed for hatching and growth.so I thank you for clicking her and everyone else,but that means some have not clicked. It's been said enough times and I'll no longer repeat myself!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guess if i won't get my own dragons i could atleast click everyone elses it'll give me something to do

do i have to wait for the page to load for it to count as a click?

I have a question about breeding. Dragons I mean.

When you breed two Dragons and get an egg (or is it more?) do they get added to your scroll even if you already have four eggs?

Just got my first male so I want to try breeding them.

I have a question about breeding. Dragons I mean.

When you breed two Dragons and get an egg (or is it more?) do they get added to your scroll even if you already have four eggs?

Just got my first male so I want to try breeding them.

you get multiple eggs,but can only pick one,the rest get abandoned