The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to your seasonal hatching Josh, mine hatched too, and my white gendered female yeah..

My other black grew up, my frist other than duels, male female pair. My other egg should hatch any day..

Thanks all..Rounds done, back later, take care all..

rounds completed...10" of snow and more expected...woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...not...lol

I was told 8 inches, and what did we get? Frost and hail. Oh well.

Clicked everyones Dragons and Eggs. Named my dual-head.

Three eggs have hatched, and one has a big hole. Dual-head should mature any day now. So thanks to all who have clicked and viewed.

Just clicked on everyone incl the Grand Mage and Sophies.. :smile:

Welcome to the new hatchlings, and cracked eggs.

Don't forget Goddess Dezi egg needs some more clicks, from different members..also click her scroll so lil Zuba's first born can get some more views to grow up, I can't believe lil Zuba is a daddy, Goddess Dezi..

My first born is growing well, my lil purple..

My lil orange Magi egg needs some more clicks also, from different members..and allot more views, I'll stick her in the hatchery, aye I want another female..to get the views hopefully, she needs to hatch..

Ok done for today, all take care.. :wink:

Edited by Aeryn333

Just clicked on everyone incl the Grand Mage and Sophies.. :smile:

Welcome to the new hatchlings, and cracked eggs.

Don't forget Goddess Dezi egg needs some more clicks, from different members..also click her scroll so lil Zuba's first born can get some more views to grow up, I can't believe lil Zuba is a daddy, Goddess Dezi..

My first born is growing well, my lil purple..

My lil orange Magi egg needs some more clicks also, from different members..and allot more views, I'll stick her in the hatchery, aye I want another female..to get the views hopefully, she needs to hatch..

Ok done for today, all take care.. :wink:

Little Zuba is such a proud daddy,I know he'll produce fine babae's.

Last round before I go to bed. Although I don't realy need to 'cause it's the holidays! Yay...!

I've just realised that my two greys are twins. In my personal opinion that is pretty cool...