The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

masaya pasko at a maligaya bagong taon

inkheart449 Posted Today, 12:20 AM

My sis knows some french

I wanna learn german

me too but their naughty words....

I spoke Irish first, but later I like many were forced into English schools, where we were punished if we spoke Irish Gaelic, I was punished allot and called incorrigible, that's me..la..lolololol

you need a spanking!!!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

masaya pasko at a maligaya bagong taon

inkheart449 Posted Today, 12:20 AM

My sis knows some french

I wanna learn german

me too but their naughty words....

I spoke Irish first, but later I like many were forced into English schools, where we were punished if we spoke Irish Gaelic, I was punished allot and called incorrigible, that's me..la..lolololol

you need a spanking!!!

Gealltanas mo chroi... Cathain??? If you want a translation love, ask me privately. :whistling:

Don't forget to get back to me Goddess Dezi on that ummm offer.... :wink:

Also on the subject, you asked for my mistletoe doeesn't fit on my Sig so here ya go, la.. So!!!!!

back OT

As you notice my Autumn seasonal grew up, I took a chance and bred her.. Abandoned my second Winter, to make room,in my scroll.. in the hopes that my Autumn, would produce one. She did, 2 Winters.. I choose one and the others auto abandoned, I hope he or she got a nice home..

So Don't forget my Winter Solstice egg, and my Silvers first born..

And now the first born Winter egg, of my Seasonal..

He/She is down snuggled between the Ma: Beathag(means out of nature) Erin and the DA my Green Earth Dragon: Con Greinn..

Congrats on the hatched red Squire Josh!!! and all new and growing eggs, off to do my thorough rounds..all..

Rounds done!!!!!

Edited by Aeryn333

Congrats, Dragon Paladin inkheart

The Goddess Crone asks sincerely ....Please click on my new babaes , as I have yours..

One click on my new egg and its mine...so common all, lets show each other the Holiday spirits..

Lets not forget in our excitement to click on others, as we have yours..this holiday season..

Rounds done again!!!

morning rounds completed :P

Late afternoon rounds done, don't forget my wee ones..My Skywing female grew up....yeah!!!

click to enlarge the action..!!

PS Necro, Grand mage, you'll have to wait till next All Hollows Eve, for that's the only time Vamp Dragons come around!!!!