Stuttering and Crashing

AnubisRaven

Ok, so, it's working pretty ok now, minimal stuttering. BUT, I just opened up Wrye Bash, and AGAIN, my Oblivion.Esm is highlighted dark red. Nothing else is highlighted red, just the Oblivion.ESM. What does this mean?

oblivion esm is at the top of the load order right? I sometimes get a red esm indicator if the load order is set wrong.

I have spent so much time cleaning mods and resetting load orders, removing mods, only to recently find that oblivion heap management is just pants. OSR heap settings make an incredible difference to my game. I have no trouble running wac alongside mmm mainly thanks to wrye bash and now OSR. It has changed my way of thinking about crashes and freezes.It appears that what I thought was a corrupt spawn issue is actually oblivions game engine struggling to initialise various scripts at the same time. Heap management appears to resolve this to a great extent. I would be very interested to hear other posters comments on this. My game runs so well now I dont spend most of the time trying various fixes and actually have a very heavy modded and graphical intense setup that I can enjoy, and believe it or not after trying to solve the door ctd problem, I dont get ANY crashes now either entering or leaving cells. Eureka!

It's not giving me crashes, or having pretty much ANY effect on the game. It's just red. And that's it.

Also, I'm absolutely horrible with Wrye Bash, so yeah... pretty much nothing you said made sense to me, sorry.