Enchanting problem!

badboy181187

Right now I`m running patch 1.6.89 and I can`t enchant items like I did before I applied this patch. I have all the required perks for enchanting, alchemy, smithing, etc. and the 1st level of enchant I get is 15% which should actually be 25%. I don`t know if I did something wrong, maybe I have the wrong mods - but if that`s the case why did it work before with patch 1.5.26 or smthg - or maybe I`m just misplacing something. Please, any help is worth 1000 gold coins. :) Edited by badboy181187

It seems to me that with each patch, the ability to enchant has been getting nerfed.

Yeah, I think you`re right. In some ways it`s a good idea, preventing you from being OP but in some cases it helps you when you starn a new game and by leveling the enchanting & alchemy trees you have a better chance.

BTW something related to patches, when I install the Dawnguard patch & the subsequent update I get a bug where I can`t draw my swords, hands, etc. to fight or shoot magic. Is there a fix for this or this is an isolated incident? Maybe having mods installed bugs it, I don`t know. If I can solve this then I can finally play Dawnguard. Thank you!