pricing of buggy parts

brokklu

Hi I'm not new to modding dying light but recently I've been curious as to where the following buggy parts exist in the inventory? i.e. path/file

ZZZZ3_Component_NutsBolts
ZZZZ3_Component_Wire
ZZZZ3_Component_SteelTubing
ZZZZ3_Component_Rubber
ZZZZ3_Component_Synthetic
ZZZZ3_Component_Lubricant

I wish to change their price but I'm also curious to see how they were designed. I've checked out all of the files under scripts/inventory had a peep at the script/vehicles folder but couldn't find these components anywhere so far. May be someone could point me in the right direction?

Hey, Brokklu. Those are in the "data\scripts\inventory\inventory_test.scr" file. It isn't named well considering it primarily only contains the buggy components and parts, as well as the elemental bolts for the crossbow. It's more like a 'General The Following DLC Stuff' file.

If you are using WinRar to browse the Data0.pak file you can use its search function to search within all files in the pak for an item name. Very, very useful. I don't think 7zip offers that feature.

Hi StinVec,

Thanks for getting back to me on this. Yes I must have skipped coping this file for the very reason you mentioned the naming used threw me completely off despite it being in the inventory directory I hadn't copied it from data0. I also tried searching for it in WINRAR and that worked too so you've also helped me with my next file search.

Thanks so much

Regards,

Brokklu