[Mod Request] The Mandalorian

the13thjustice

It would be awesome to have a layer armor of "The Mandalorian," I'd love to see the main character's armor available for male or female. Although the forge-master as the female version would rock as well (haha or completely replace the handler with the forge-master would probably be welcomed by many).

It honestly would be great as an actual crossover. Story-wise, I think it would work as part of MHW in many ways, The Mandalorian could be visiting the planet after a bounty and/or information on Yoda's race/home planet. He would actually fit in almost perfectly with the MHW playstyle as he's already equipped with armor, a grapple/claw, flamethrower (could be same as Witcher fire glyph), and could play off the rifle-blaster as a range weapon easily enough. But I'm not trying to write some fan fiction, just think it would be sweet armor to hunt with.

Side note: Maybe floating Baby Yoda skin over moogle might work as well, and the alien UFO weapon as a force-levitating rock may be cool too, but probably a ton of work.