Buggy skill stats.

jackoa19

Hello once again forums,

There has been a problem plaguing me for months now and only recently have I had the common sense to console in your good selves for some help. When visiting my skills menu to check my level for (Let's take for example) blocking;

- Before zooming in on the perk tree for blocking itself the number (In red) says 71.

- I KNOW that my blocking level is at 100 and the number 100 is also shown when I zoom in to the perk tree itself.

- I have checked all character effects (No negative effects on my character and I am neither a werewolf or a vampire)

- I have tried using the console to set my blocking skill to 100 via the console but the number still remains red.

- I am unsure as to whether the game will take that RED number in to account when playing or if it actually knows that I still have a blocking level of 100.

- This issue is apparent in the archery, illusion, alteration and one handed skill trees with exactly the same issue.

Is there perhaps ANOTHER way of removing this mishap?

Yo! :laugh: have you tested

player.dispelallspells

you will need to target your character first for it to work

dispels any magic effect on the player including buffs/debuffs so you need to visit a stone/s again after it tho, but perhaps it takes care of it for you,

perhaps do a bakup on the save your testing it on before using it :thumbsup: