Where to download the unofficial patch??

smodtactical

smodtactical - Hello!

"Fallout 3 nexus's links to the unofficial 1.2 patch do not work (http://fallout3.nexu...s.com/mods/3808) that includes the mod manager and manual links."

Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch is working fine, I just checked.

Perhaps the Nexus was having some trouble when you last tried?

"Does that mod have all the fixes of the unofficial patch?"

No, nothing has anywhere near the fixes that the Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch has.

Just browse it's massive Version History. :)

Fallout Remastered covers other things & contains stuff that are not specifically fixes like the Invisible Walls Remover, the UF3P has settings, meshes & textures fixes & sticks largely to fixing rather than changing.

So Remastered is not an instead of option to the UF3P.

Of course there's nothing stopping you from using either or both as you choose. :)

Prensa

smodtactical - Hello!

"Fallout 3 nexus's links to the unofficial 1.2 patch do not work (http://fallout3.nexu...s.com/mods/3808) that includes the mod manager and manual links."

Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch is working fine, I just checked.

Perhaps the Nexus was having some trouble when you last tried?

"Does that mod have all the fixes of the unofficial patch?"

No, nothing has anywhere near the fixes that the Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch has.

Just browse it's massive Version History. :)

Fallout Remastered covers other things & contains stuff that are not specifically fixes like the Invisible Walls Remover, the UF3P has settings, meshes & textures fixes & sticks largely to fixing rather than changing.

So Remastered is not an instead of option to the UF3P.

Of course there's nothing stopping you from using either or both as you choose. :)

Prensa

Prensa Im sorry but I have just tried again and it starts the download in mod manager and then stops and says incomplete half way through. I try resuming and also cancelling and re-downloading but it never works. It is attempting to download from Amsterdam and I'm in USA. Isn't there some mirror for this file as its not very big.

smodtactical - Hello!

Don't download the UF3P with the mod manager, it's an installer .exe & cannot be installed with NMM straight from download.

Download it manually, either by clicking on the "Download manually" or directly on the file name " Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch - Installer Version".

You should then have the option to choose which site to download from, try a different one & see if that helps.

There is also a Mediafire mirror, it's the funny little triangle symbol second from the end next to the little head & shoulders Activity symbol.

It can be installed without using the .exe, I wrote a guide here:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=401815

Hope this helps!

Prensa

Edited by prensa