Lack of Creature Mods

NokturnalAndy

Not trying to start a flame war or anything just wanted to start a discussion on the lack of mods that add new creatures to the game.

MMM added tons of new creatures for Oblivion and with Monster Mod being removed from the Nexus there's now not much mods out there that add new creatures. (I scrolled through like 20 pages and found only re-textures and mounts or mods that relied on Monster Mod)

I for one get extremely bored with the bandits/forsworn/undead infesting Skyrim and love any mod that adds some more flavor to the game whether it be lore friendly or not. So I hope anyone whose interested in making a massive mod with tons of new creatures takes this opportunity to show it off or hope that one day Monster Mod or MMM will make a triumphant return.

FYI monster mod is still around just not here. and like i said in the monster mod thread its been reuploaded somewhere else already but the rules say i cant mention the site. but your going to have to search the net (google prolly will help.) actually read this thread linky a site is mentioned thats all i can tell you and thats all i can reveal. Edited by rkelly