Stealth Armor

Tehpastaboy

Anyone feel like making a suit of power armor with a +50% stealth field, +10 to sneak? Maybe those could replace the rad resistance and + to str. I liked the mod that made the recon armor give a stealth field but I gotta upgrade for the DR. Doesn't necessarily need to be new meshes or textures since you're practically invisible while wearing it. :P Thanks!

Anyone feel like making a suit of power armor with a +50% stealth field, +10 to sneak? Maybe those could replace the rad resistance and + to str. I liked the mod that made the recon armor give a stealth field but I gotta upgrade for the DR. Doesn't necessarily need to be new meshes or textures since you're practically invisible while weaping it. :P Thanks!

Why do you want DR if you will become practicly invisible? :D anyway, you can max out sneak, agility and pick silent running perk, you will become near to invisible... At least that's what I did...

Asked the author of the recon armor mod, we'll see how that turns out.

@macmert:

Some of us play on Very Hard with other mods that make the wasteland a much more difficult place to survive in. WHEN you get detected, you will take damage. A lot of damage. Especially if you're wearing recon armor and fighting enclave soldiers.

Archived