Brainstorming for my mod

Mekii

No guild love? A town of that size would surely have at least a local TG chapter, especially if you've cleared the quest. And maybe a DB startup. And a couple of mages disgruntled with the college.

:wub: I got lots of Guild love.

Interesting ideas, and yeah, have to give the mages some attention too :huh:

You should get this if you do not have a Guard Barrack. Maybe good idea?

It's something to have in mind, something to work with :happy:

No, wait, sorry, never mind.Had idea but didn't check your list thoroughly :whistling:

I know you already have a market but if you're stuck for more liveliness in your town, as it hits a certain size there's always room for a specialized butcher/baker/and one or more upper/lower class pubs.Gotta give the local yokels something to do in the evening instead of just sandboxing in their homes.

Edited by acidzebra

No, wait, sorry, never mind.Had idea but didn't check your list thoroughly :whistling:

I know you already have a market but if you're stuck for more liveliness in your town, as it hits a certain size there's always room for a specialized butcher/baker/and one or more upper/lower class pubs.Gotta give the local yokels something to do in the evening instead of just sandboxing in their homes.

That's a great idea actually, the butchery could give an nice illusion combined with pig farms.

A bakery with the mill as well. The pubs/Inns is planned to have a bit more life than Skyrims

average Inns (i.e at different hours the visitors may start to sing, cheer and some might dance).

WE demand a SHRUBBERY! and a Jester's Court, but most importantly, a SHRUBBERY!

Edit: Oh, a place where one can chop down a tree with a herring would be nice as well. A nice clearing with a tall, tall tree in the middle or something, yes.

Edited by MShoap13

WE demand a SHRUBBERY! and a Jester's Court, but most importantly, a SHRUBBERY!

Edit: Oh, a place where one can chop down a tree with a herring would be nice as well. A nice clearing with a tall, tall tree in the middle or something, yes.

Now, why would anyone try to chop down a tree with a fish? :unsure: