Can't find a certain quest NPC

Qrikko

Recently started playing and I've just reached Whiterun in which I'm supposed to kill a dragon or such.

But the woman I'm supposed to meet, Irileth, seems to have disappeared.

My objective is to "meet Irileth near the western watchtower".

However, I didn't follow her out directly after the conversation with the Jarl, and now I can't find her. I can't find the wizard Faendal either.

I've been watching guides, in which the character follows her to the meeting location where there are four guards waiting, but neither she nor any guards are there for me.

The Jarl only tells me to go and help her fight the dragon.

Any ideas?

Assuming that you are playing on a PC

You could try to teleport to her with the console (player.moveto 0001A67F).

If she have gone completely missing, like, you can't teleport to her, then you can

spawn her (player.placeatme 00013BB8 1).

Or load a previous save before you talk to the Jarl that leads to talking to the wizard etc. etc.

I'll say that you might want to avoid talking to the Jarl directly, go out of Dragonreach/Whiterun wait or do something for about a day or two and then go back and talk to the Jarl.

Edited by Mekii

Thanks for the quick response, that might be handy in the future.

Problem seemed to be that the location indicator on the map was showing the wrong location (I was looking for her at the wrong place), and it also seems I somehow skipped past the guards meeting shown in the guide, which was where I was expecting her to be.

Anyhow problem solved. ^^

Recently started playing and I've just reached Whiterun in which I'm supposed to kill a dragon or such.

But the woman I'm supposed to meet, Irileth, seems to have disappeared.

My objective is to "meet Irileth near the western watchtower".

However, I didn't follow her out directly after the conversation with the Jarl, and now I can't find her. I can't find the wizard Faendal either.

I've been watching guides, in which the character follows her to the meeting location where there are four guards waiting, but neither she nor any guards are there for me.

The Jarl only tells me to go and help her fight the dragon.

Any ideas?

it's pretty much common I am always the first "runner" at the tower.

takes a longer time for Irileth and the guards to come there, but they always did come, thing is you have to wait for them to come in real time.

Waiting doesn't help and you are supposed to have 2 quest marks, one for the tower meeting and the 2nd tracks Irileth's movement. :thumbsup: As for the briefing in dragon's reach it is wise to stay til Irileth walks towards the front door, meeting at the gates is not necessary as they will move out after her speech anyway.

Edited by k361