Prisoner/Slave Fortification

LeonTalon

One of my favorite mods in Oblivion was a prison mod that would give you a small prison and allow you to take captive any NPC you wanted in the game and have them do different things such as Dance, Have them follow you as guards, or even torture them by spawning a monster in their cell. That mod ended up being extremely fun to use but I think it could be even better using the Fallout lore and people.

What I think would be cool in Fallout version of this would be

-A small building (abandoned police station?) will be added into the game somewhere and would involve a small quest in order to take control of it and begin taking prisoners.

-The Prison would be attacked every other day by one of 4 factions, Raiders, Slavers, Super Mutants, and The Regulators-(Only if you capture someone who would give you negative karma for killing)

-The Option to upgrade the prison with robot guards (The better the bot the more expensive with Protectotrons being cheap and Sentry Bots being very expensive) and Sentry Guns that cost more with each level

-In the quest to get the prison one thing you must do is steal a shipment of slave collars from Paradise Falls that you would use to catch prisoners in the same way as in the Strictly Buisness quest with the Mesmotron (Which will be an objective to get if you don't have it)

-Will be able to give the prisoners a number of commands such as murdering someone for their freedom, becoming a companion for you, torturing them, and releasing them (Most of which will involve a speech check which could be manipulated through torture

-Being able to sell your prisoners to certain people and see them start working for them (I.E. You sell them to Tenpenny and you see them around Tenpenny Tower as guards)

One of my favorite mods in Oblivion was a prison mod that would give you a small prison and allow you to take captive any NPC you wanted in the game and have them do different things such as Dance, Have them follow you as guards, or even torture them by spawning a monster in their cell. That mod ended up being extremely fun to use but I think it could be even better using the Fallout lore and people.

What I think would be cool in Fallout version of this would be

-A small building (abandoned police station?) will be added into the game somewhere and would involve a small quest in order to take control of it and begin taking prisoners.

-The Prison would be attacked every other day by one of 4 factions, Raiders, Slavers, Super Mutants, and The Regulators-(Only if you capture someone who would give you negative karma for killing)

-The Option to upgrade the prison with robot guards (The better the bot the more expensive with Protectotrons being cheap and Sentry Bots being very expensive) and Sentry Guns that cost more with each level

-In the quest to get the prison one thing you must do is steal a shipment of slave collars from Paradise Falls that you would use to catch prisoners in the same way as in the Strictly Buisness quest with the Mesmotron (Which will be an objective to get if you don't have it)

-Will be able to give the prisoners a number of commands such as murdering someone for their freedom, becoming a companion for you, torturing them, and releasing them (Most of which will involve a speech check which could be manipulated through torture

-Being able to sell your prisoners to certain people and see them start working for them (I.E. You sell them to Tenpenny and you see them around Tenpenny Tower as guards)

Definitely not my cup of tea, but it sounds like an interesting idea.

Also as an way to capture them, you could use a gun that uses rubber bullets, tazer, or a beanbag shotgun to make them "knocked out" or something like that were you then throw a rope/use hand coughs (good or evil :) ) to carry them back, via back pack 120 lbs or something like that. Oh god this is going to sound wrong but... you can abduct children an torture with this!!!

Also as an way to capture them, you could use a gun that uses rubber bullets, tazer, or a beanbag shotgun to make them "knocked out" or something like that were you then throw a rope/use hand coughs (good or evil :) ) to carry them back, via back pack 120 lbs or something like that. Oh god this is going to sound wrong but... you can abduct children an torture with this!!!

At least you didn't say abduct & rape children unlike other people I know...

At least you didn't say abduct & rape children unlike other people I know...

...You know people who abduct and rape children?

Also, this mod would be great fun! I'm sure somebody'll try it out once the construction kit is released! :D

...You know people who abduct and rape children?

I was talking about the populous of /b/ pedophilia ways

And thanks for the complement, I want to try and make it myself but I have never modded something myself. I'm going to try and learn how to use the G.E.C.K as fast as I can, though it would be cool if I could get someone help me get started

I like this idea. I always thought slaving for someone else (strictly business) was lame and wished I could have an army of my own slaves...

The police station/prison/whatever definitely needs luxury accomodations for the owner, though (just like Eulogy Jones Pad).

Archived