Mod request : no S.P.E.C.I.A.L. on Armor

jeff1289

+1 to SPECIAL are Legendary Effects. There are two ways to do this.

1. Remove Legendary Effect omods from script inside LegendaryItemQuest. With this, hopefully, the game will not spawn Armor with legendary effects, that boost SPECIAL stats.

2. Edit omods for those Legendary Effects, remove Properties that add the values. The game will spawn items, but they will not show as Legendary and will have no effect on the SPECIAL stats.

omod = object modification

I can do both. I just have to know the version of your game's executable. Is your game up do date?

Yeah my version is up to date. Just to be sure we are on the same page, i was referring to under armor that give s.p.e.c.i.a.l stat like army fatigue gives +2 strength, etc. I wasn't clear about that sorry. But you could do both if you want.

Wait a sec. Some clothes have object effect attached to them. Like you said - under armors. I don't want to edit Armor records for the clothes, in case of mods like AWKCR and Armorsmith Extended. That will require patching. Maybe if I edit the object effect/enchantment and reduce the value to 0.

Edit: Yep, that works. Keep in mind, some clothes are unique - companion clothes, silver shroud costume.

Do you also want the legendary effects, that boost SPECIAL, gone? This will affect all armors - like leather, metal, combat, etc.