One missing Texture

Siegejay13

Thank you for the link to the texture mod, It added a lot of textures that I now prefer and fixed some of the cliff side texture errors; however the ones in the posted images still persist. I have tried creating a new save and that has not changed the situation.

Thank you for your efforts :)

Try Re-validate your steam cache

1. Load Steam
  2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
  3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.
  4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
  5. Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.

that should detect the missing textures

@Shadiva

Success its fixed, I downloaded Skyrim Realistic Overhaul, and just replaced all of the textures and I applied the realistic rocks over that and my problem has been solved tyvm for the help and wow the game looks a lot nicer.

Thanks Again.

Siege

@Shadiva

Success its fixed, I downloaded Skyrim Realistic Overhaul, and just replaced all of the textures and I applied the realistic rocks over that and my problem has been solved tyvm for the help and wow the game looks a lot nicer.

Thanks Again.

Siege

Oh super sweet! glad it worked out for you :biggrin:

there is also this

Skyrim Flora Overhaul by vurt

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/141

makes the flora look totally awsome, i strongly recommend it if your PC can handle the extra FPS