Inspiration

nexustucker

http://youtu.be/NuOAYXJLxxU

I just wanted to personally post this video here so that all the amazing modders of the Nexus community could see and be inspired by the great work Nexon is doing. I'm not asking for anything directly, but this video has potential to inspire armors, weapons, a follower, and combat abilities. Maybe its just me, be I for one could do with more 3rd person epic kill moves.

Don't get me wrong though, I have the highest respect for the difficulty of modding even the most basic animations, I just wanted to share a great video that may inspire! =D

~Tucker

Oh look, another asian cookie cutter game, with catastrophically unrealistic combat, skimpy objectivising clothing and absurdly proportioned bosses around every corner... I personally hope no one takes inspiration from this. Edited by Lachdonin

The battle animation I might say is something to consider. Though in the end I'd prefer battle animations similar to something like Shogun 2 or so.

For armor, you could probably check out the Tera armor mods, they look similar to some

armors in that video.

In the end I don't find a lot to be in awe of, nor do I feel inspired, sorree. :confused: