When Will PC Users Get Dragonborn DLC?

scottym23

When Bethesda says so.

Exactly.

Here's a thread with more specific info if you're interested: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/847674-dragonborn-coming-to-pc-early-2013/

Seriously don't make Bethesda makes a mistake again by releasing a DLC that is not properly tested in vanilla. I make a new play through with two DLC and totally screw the stability of the game and Bethesda have not fix some bug quest in the game. Totally wish they would release a new update of the game before Dragonborn. Worst case scenario they would just release this DLC without new updates like in Fallout new vegas.

Are people still having problems with Dawnguard? I bought it recently when it was half price and haven't had any problems at all. In fact, my game is smoother and more stable, but I also started using the unofficial patches for both Skyrim and Dawnguard at the time I installed DG, so that may be part of it. Honestly, I haven't seen a single problem of any sort with DG yet, but I've only run through the main quest line. I haven't done side quests. I'm hoping to have a similar experience with DB.