Dawnguard animation problems!

melikeblunt

after updating FNIS to latest version all my animation problems seems to be fixed, but need to test it more to see if it is compatible with Dragonborn dlc

• 2 years later...

well first off i am having a list of problems when it comes to dawnguard they are as follows

crossbow animation bug - i am able to wield the crossbow but cant sue it all i can do is left punch.

gargoyle animation bug - gargoyles just float and move towards me but do not do anything else

vampire lord bug - i am able to transform into a vampire lord without problems but i can not use blood magics or go to ground level for melee attacks.

and before you ask i have done a full clean install (wiped any trace of skyrim via registry) i have removed every mod i have except unofficial skyrim patch and dawnguard patch and SKSE (latest version) and FNIS ( latest version) i am currently running skyrim version 1.8 (latest i could get to date) i have also started this from a new save not a previous one

i have also tried deleting all animations from meshes folder and redone them with the FNIS but still no luck!

can someone with a bit more experience with these types of problems please give any other ideas to fix this damn crap!?!?! i have run out of ideas completely.

Regards.

Melikeblunt.

I'm having the same crossbow and Gargoyle bugs =( Does anyone know how to fix them?