Everything in new patches is broken

Juha pekka

Hello all

Playing skyrim in spring and summer about 150 hours,version i don't remember.Mods i have about 60,and no problems. Now when game is version 1.8 something, All mods ,same as earlier uptodate,and some new ones,CTD all to time. In summer,i could put any mod in game and no problems. Why here dont anybody complains their games,do you all have working game with mods? And in Official Beth forum,no any dev or moderator dont take any comments why the game is broken after 1.8 patch :(

There's plenty of peoples having issues with their game and mods, no doubt.

Due to patch 1.8 some mods requires updating (by downloading and installing the mods again - some mods might however have no update yet).

Update your mods (at least any companion, housing, animation mods and such you may have), also post

your mod list. Helps a lot when rooting the bugs out.

Edited by Mekii

There's plenty of peoples having issues with their game and mods, no doubt.

Due to patch 1.8 some mods requires updating (by downloading and installing the mods again).

Update your mods (at least any companion, housing, animation mods and such you may have), also post

your mod list. Helps a lot when rooting the bugs out.

Hi

I dont know how to int. my mod list here ,because in Modmanager dont have that option to import/export mod list like in Fomm,what i have used in FO3,or Fonw . I only wonder why so many is complaining that game is unplayable after 1.8patch. I have uptaded my mods,started new game ,but no help

You should try first to

Verify integrity of game cache

1. Load Steam
  2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
  3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.
  4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
  5. Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.

Might be something missing by a strange install of the 1.8

The other is to start un-install your mods, to see wich one/ones thats cuasing this, as we have no idea of wich mods you'r using,

as it is probably as Mekii wrothe, as mod/s that arent compatible with 1.8 as many mods need a speciell update for just 1.8

un-instal half of them if none of them cuased it, un-install the others and start installing one by one if the

Game cache files okey and no problem was found there

Edited by Shadiva

I've have been trying everything,your helps here and everywhere.,no help.This game is broken . Why is my fault suddenly,when game is updated from its dev,and we players have to find where is broken. It's not mods'because before this game is working fine. I dont unterstand why anybody in game developers dont react anyhow iin anywhere in this problem

I start new game,everytime when i try to get in Whiterun to speak to Jarl,gage crash

Edited by Juha pekka

Try downloading a new Skyrim and install NMM again in it, then install 1 mod then test if it works, then install 1 mod again, and perhaps cut down on some mods?

remember to install NMM with Administrater rights

It realy should be one of your mods thats cuasing this problem for you,