FNIS mod problem

robamobabob

Recently, I started having a problem with Skyrim where it will not start. I click play (or start from the .exe) and it opens up a steam window saying it is launching, closes and does that again, and then says that the "app is already running". I checked task manager, Skyrim isn't running in processes or applications, and this problem didn't get resolved when I restarted Windows.

I have installed a clean copy of Skyrim to both an external and a local drive and installed addons one by one to see which was the problem. When I installed FNIS on a clean game, the game went back into the same problem it had before and it's stuck that way until I reinstall. It happens with NMM and manual installs, and I'm really at a loss... D:

FNIS is known to cause trouble since patch 1.8, unless there's a new FNIS update and/or a fix I'd say you should play without FNIS 'til it have gotten adjusted for 1.8. Edited by Mekii

• 6 months later...

So this has been like this.. I installed the Elin Mod (you know.. Terra stuff) and it contained idle animation which uses FNIS. From the very begining of the game, I have the view of the prisoner cart driver. Then after I arrive, none of the players are moving...