Request , plz make esp for respawn of all raiders an humanoid enemies:

czechbeast

REQUEST, to all awesome modders, plz make a respawn mod that makes raiders an all humanoids respawn after death plz with cherries on top:)

I believe they have one that lets you pick and choose each enemy type and lets you set the respawn timer to 1 day, 2 days, 7 days, or a month.

just the only one ive found is just respawer for creatures for those same day two etc cant find for humanoids, example wanting to respawn raiders in the school or like on the highway, i kill them wait 24 hours and they dont respawn:( though i havent seent he one you speak of wher eu can choose what respawns know th elink?

REQUEST, to all awesome modders, plz make a respawn mod that makes raiders an all humanoids respawn after death plz with cherries on top:)

I believe they have one that lets you pick and choose each enemy type and lets you set the respawn timer to 1 day, 2 days, 7 days, or a month.

just the only one ive found is just respawer for creatures for those same day two etc cant find for humanoids, example wanting to respawn raiders in the school or like on the highway, i kill them wait 24 hours and they dont respawn:( though i havent seent he one you speak of wher eu can choose what respawns know th elink?

it doesn't mean game time, it means Real life time when he says "1 day" he means actually 1 day.

Archived