Looking for a specific mod

Opi19

So Skyrim is a good game but I feel and I'm sure many of you do as well that ever since Morrowind TES games have become more dumbed down which is a popular trend nowadays. I am going through my second playthrough since I finished the game 10 months ago. I have a bunch of mods to make the game just better and a lot more challenging. I am disabling the compass completely but... without the compass the game is beyond vague when it comes to locations. I am pretty sure I remember seeing a mod on here that added location descriptions to the dialogue and/or journal.

For example, an NPC asks me to retrieve an item from a place called "Dark Cave". In untouched vanilla Skyrim my magical compass know exactly where Dark Cave is and exactly where the item is inside the cave. Because my compass knows where this place is the NPC does not give you rough directions of where it is. In morrowind there was no such thing. The NPC in Morrowind would tell you "it is north-east of Hla Oad, past a big boulder" or something like that. And sometimes even they didn't know, in that case they would tell you to go see X because they knew where it was. And in some rare instances their directions where somewhat off, they would tell you that it was NE when in reality it was NW from X. Then you would proceed to get frustrated and walk in circles. But now I miss those times...

Does anybody know where this mod is? I remember seeing it but it could of been for Oblivion or I could of just dreamt it lol.