Item Crafting Suggestions

Surgical Scar

O.B.I.wand

Advanced beam sustaining technology and ancient chinese craftsmanship produces a melee weapon of few rivals. Make sure not to swing it around though, less you cut your own head off!

Fission Battery x4

Scrap Metal x4

Conductor x2

Wonder Glue x1

Laser Pistol x1

Chinese Officer's Sword x2

Damage: High tier, though possibly outclassed by ripper (ignoring special effect)

Special Effect: Increased chance to injure limbs, +1% crit

I'm surprised no one has considered the idea of a 50's spoof lightsaber. Yeah, yeah, so Star Wars never existed in the Fallout universe, I still think it would fit amongst the Shish-kebab and the ripper as fun weapons to wield.

Heavy Weapon:

Super Sweeper 200X

Vacuum Cleaner x2

Conductor x2

Flamethrower x1

Wonder Glue x1

Scrap Metal x3

Leather Belt x2

Just a fun idea I had... surprised Bethesda didn't do it. A vaccuum cleaner that acts as an alternative flamethrower. It has a smaller cone of fire than the normal flamethrower and only has a slight damage increase, but right clicking with this weapon (instead of zooming in) allows you to shoot a concussive blast of smoke at the enemy, sending them back a few feet (consums about 15-25 ammo). Blatantly TF2 Pyro stuff, but I think it would be fun... if the mechanic is doable (the idea of having a vacuum cleaner as a weapon is just perfect for fallout, though).

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

about 'master key' how about using it only when you already broke the lock, with the % chance of opening it = 1/4 of your explosives + 1/4 of your lockpick skillz (which is 50% max)

OBI gave me idea

(electric) shock baton:

police baton

conductor

fission battery

wonderglue?

it has stun effects or knocking opponents down + making them drop weapon

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l21/dra6o0n/plasmaswd.jpg

Note that the plasma shouldn't look like that, but more of a flaming torch kind of solid look.

To make it from scratch:

4x Fission Battery

1x Motorcycle Handbreak

10x Scrap Metal

3x Conductor

To make it from another weapon, such as a shish-ka-bob:

1x Shishkabob

2x Fission Battery

4x Scrap Metal

1x Conductor

• 2 weeks later...

Well, once it DOES arrive... I had an idea regarding the implementation of a WEARABLE backpack.

Maybe a new item using the Tesla Armor backpack as a base (visible, and wearable with any armor), remesh as a leather pack, remove the sparklies, and tack on that 30wg Carry Weight bonus to it (while remembering to clear out that 45wg cost to wear it... heheheh.).

As much as I'd like to do something with secondary-controlled critters, I'd really have no way to even begin doing that, and even when the CS comes out, I'd be suprised if anyone actually does it.

hey :) i think it's possible now.. the remote critters thing..

you probably know but there is a mod out now that lets you remote control a robot bomb..

maybe it's possible for someone to do something with that??

here it is anyways:)

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1594

Archived