adoption

Lionelch

Nope. Two sprogs is your lot.

And yet the house I built has five beds.

Wife, Heitman (Sorry, Steward... getting hyped up for Morrowind-esque culture again), Bard, self, 2 kids, Carriage driver...I think you may need more beds.

If you don't remodel the entry and get the bedrooms addition, you can have; a cabin-like bedroom with a double bed, another double and a room with two twin beds (suddenly wondering why beds meant for one person are called twins, and ones meant for two have more singular names... full, queen, king) in the upstairs area, and then the family room with a double-bed and the two kids beds for a total of ten places to sleep.

With a wife, two kids, bard, steward, housecarl, and carriage driver, that leaves you two free spots. And potentially a couple other houses with an equivalent staff, minus a mom that you don't need to adopt them. Plus house in cities proper. Windstad Manor is just across the bay, and within eyesight of Solitude, although Proudspire Manor isn't on the right side of the city to theoretically overlook it, I think the Blue Palace is. It's so close to Solitude that I just set it up as a supply depo, with greenhouse, storage room, and armory; and just pack it full of surplus loot (the kids live at the Lakeview, the first one built and nicest location).

I gave her a Legendary wooden sword of Fire and Shock damage. It's more lethal than a baseline Dragonbone sword. :thumbsup:

Lol, I gave mine ones with super strong Fear and Turn Undead enchantments, so anything the little ones hit will take off running the other way to be dispatched at range by me or the housecarl.

Edited by ClonePatrol