help me with mods

Vandersputen

ok so heres the deal, i am a complete and utter super noob at these mods, i got the mod manager and installed my mods, for example, gravity hammer mod. now i read what i was supposed to do, im supposed to type into the console "help gravity 0", ive done that several billion times and i can not find this blasted ID code every one is talking about, its really annoying me because im doing everything the way it says on the mod page, but it just doesnt seem to want to work for me, and i cant find a single youtube video or thread or page or anything, and it doesnt seem like anyone has ever had the same problem as me. so please any one who can help me i will be greatly appreciative. Edited by Vandersputen

I found out recently for multiple words in using the help command all the words of the armor/item you want need to be in these ". type it in like this - help "gravity 0".

Or he can just type "help gravity" and it should bring up the weapons. I made a weapons pack with six new weapons, typing in the first word brings them all up in the list when you type "help sao".

To enter console mode press the ~ (tilde key ) to the left of the #1 key on the US keyboard.

then type in the command and press enter, then press the ~ key again to get out of console mode.

Note, the game will be paused while you are in console mode and nothing will hapen until you exit it.

Here is a help article http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Console

Not many mods use the console at all. So just knowing this is not going to help much with other mods. It is handy to know though. :thumbsup: