Intro Skip?

Vault101Dweller

I realize that once you are a 19 year old and you can choose how to get out of the vault becomes important (good bad karma, killing certain NPCs or not, etc), but is there a mod out there that skips the whole "baby and adolescent" times? Honestly, I find it tiresome going through the same 20 minute tutorial to just make a character fully.

Maybe this already exists? i didn't find it yet though...

I realize that once you are a 19 year old and you can choose how to get out of the vault becomes important (good bad karma, killing certain NPCs or not, etc), but is there a mod out there that skips the whole "baby and adolescent" times? Honestly, I find it tiresome going through the same 20 minute tutorial to just make a character fully.

Maybe this already exists? i didn't find it yet though...

It does, you just save before you leave and when you want to make a new character you rename the character when you leave the vault.

Actually, I think you have more of a valid point than you may think. I've got a save just before leaving the vault, but I just ran straight through. I didn't help Amata or whats-his-name's mom or get any gear, I just made a beeline for the exit. But what if someone simply wants to make a character and start off where your actions start to affect the game play? That is the point that the game actually starts and you should have the option to make a character and start there.

Archived