Long freezes on actions

craftymonkey

So I've got this problem: my game freezes randomly and is acting strange.

First of all, it freezes for like 30-60 seconds when performing certain actions like: talking to people or choosing a dialogue option; when I start using terminal, when I start trying to unlock the door; on autosave. It happens randomly - I can play for one hour with no problems and after that is happens 3 or 4 times in a row on certain actions stated above. One time I tried talking to a settler and for a minute or so the dialogue didn't trigger, I could run near them and after that minute I've got a freeze and after that the dialogue ran as usual.

Moreover, rarely, when shooting, every sound except ambient sounds just disappear, and then after a minute or so they just play together. Like you shoot 10 times, nothing happens and after one minute you can hear 10 firing sounds and the other ones like unlocking something or people speaking etc.

3 months ago or so I've been streaming Fallout 4: frost and it was totally ok. Played it before and everything was fine. Didn't install loads of mods, just the ones beyond sorted with Vortex and Loot:

0 0 Fallout4.esm
1 1 DLCRobot.esm
2 2 DLCworkshop01.esm
3 3 DLCCoast.esm
4 4 DLCworkshop02.esm
5 5 DLCworkshop03.esm
6 6 DLCNukaWorld.esm
7 7 Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
8 8 SimSettlements.esm
9 9 Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul.esp
WAYN_CompanionTracking.esp
10 a 3DNPC_FO4.esp
11 b BTInteriors_Project.esp
12 c nvvault1080.esp
13 d SimSettlements_MegaPack_YearTwo.esp
14 e SimSettlements_MegaPack_YearOne.esp
15 f VisibleCompanionAffinity.esp
16 10 Perk Magazine Material Fix.esp
17 11 Vivid Weathers - FO4.esp
18 12 Vivid Weathers - Nuka World.esp
19 13 Vivid Weathers - FO4 - Far Harbor.esp
20 14 More Where That Came From Diamond City.esp
21 15 ClassicBehemoth.esp
22 16 ConceptCentaur.esp
23 17 Faster Terminal Displays (20x).esp
24 18 EveryonesBestFriend.esp
25 19 3DNPC_FO4Settler.esp
26 1a AtomicRadio.esp
EnclaveX02.esp
The game runs on SSD, my pc specs are this, no overclocking to any component:

i5 6600k

1070 gtx
16gb ram

The game doesn't lag when playing, everything runs smoothly on ultra and high settings. What can be done to find the problem and eliminate it? Maybe you guys can see the problems with compatibility or overall plugins stability? I tried verificating files, it says everything is ok. Checked my SSD condition - Crystal mark says it's good. I started the game without mods, installed them right after vault part.

Thanks a lot, any advice would be appreciated.