Armor Mods: How Do I Acquire Them In-Game

MrSinister4

Hi all, I'm fairly new to how mods in Skyrim work, so apologies in advance if this question sounds pretty dumb. I've downloaded a few armor mods off of the Skyrim Nexus and have activated them through the NMM, but what I wanna know is how do I acquire the actual armor mod in-game?

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Aye, we can't say where you can pick up the armor :wallbash:

Read description pages of the mods.

Also, only thing I can currently assist is the use of console.

However, you'd still need to know what armor you are looking for. Best is if the armor pieces are named in similar manner, and are different from vanilla armor.

For example: Blackguard Cuirass, Blackguard Gauntlets, Blackguard Helmet and Blackguard Boots

You could just open console, by pressing § button. (Or whatever it's on your PC)

Type in:

Help blackguard 4

You should see now ID's for the armors. It's the long serie of numbers and letters after the armor name. (Blackguard Cuirass 001204db <-- something like that)

Now, type in console:

Player.additem ID 1

ID is the number/letter serie, and 1 is the amount you want. (Typically 1, unless you want 20 cuirasses)

And repeat these steps for each piece of armor.

Every armor mod I've ever installed only required a forge and resources like leather, iron or steel etc to make them. It would be worth a visit to the local blacksmith to check that out.

Otherwise, the mod authors readme would be your best bet.

• 4 years later...
  • 3 years later...