Outcast coloured armour.

Squeecky

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about an alternative file to this that makes the new uniforms stronger then basic Power Armour? I know it doesn't make much sense- but that way they'd keep it onbecause it's stronger.. Any chance you think you can do that? :) When you have time ofcourse.

Not sure that would work. Check the inventories of the NPCs you gave the combat armor to see if it's still in there inventories after they change back to the power armor. If it is then increasing the DR will work if not the we'll need to think of something else. :thumbsup:

It is in there. :) I checked before. I had taken off their power armour and put it in a nearby trashcan (container, not open world.) and had given them something else. A few days after I saw them again, checked inventory. They had their same stuff again :) So.. If you think you can do it :D Though it'd be abit silly to have a Scientist stronger then power armour, haha. But ohwell! :)

Is that the FO3Edit? If so I've created a merged patch - if not I'll have to check it out sometime. :) You're the most helpfull person online, I swear.

Edit: Hmm, this makes me wonder.. I used to give only some soldiers Power Armour, the 'elite' in my imagination. Would it be possible to add a 'fourth' armour to this mod which just spawns an armour stronger then the vanilla one for those cases? Just wondering. I'm a pain in the ass eh? ;)

Edit2: Seems they still prefer the normal Outcast helmet, even the people wearing T-51C armour ((FWE.)) put on a MUCH weaker helmet just to have that one. How odd..

Edited by Squeecky