marines

jaketheking

That's not a combat uniform, it's one of the military's many versions of a tuxedo.

Its actually there "blue" uniform, however it does serve the same purpose. The BDUS (battle dress uniform) the marines use is a pattern called MARPAT. It is produced by Propper Industries and come in desert and woodland. I happen to own a pair of official issue woodland marpat. Someone is making marpat, heres a link and I am helping asonofashadow make an M4A1. I am not making the model, he is I am just giving him all the details and feedback as he makes it.

That's not a combat uniform, it's one of the military's many versions of a tuxedo.

Its actually there "blue" uniform, however it does serve the same purpose. The BDUS (battle dress uniform) the marines use is a pattern called MARPAT. It is produced by Propper Industries and come in desert and woodland...

I described it that way for simplicity, since it was obvious the request was made by a civilian. BDU's do come in more than just the marine pattern, for example, ours have no pattern at all, they're just solid black.

Why does this matter? It doesn't. But the Marines take stuff like that very seriously.

Which is why we make fun of them relentlessly.

Its called discipline. I call it being uptight, but its discipline. That's why the Marines are the most feared fighting force in the world (next to Al Qaeda).

Archived