[REQ] Kvatch Rebuilt: Voice Actors needed

Zaldir

Greetings,

As some may know, I am working on the final version of Kvatch rebuilt, which will feature actual voice over. The problem now, is that there is a lack of voice actors wanting to do jobs for Oblivion mods. So, I reach out again, to see if anyone is interested in doing minor or major roles for the mod.

These are the characters that still needs voice acting. Most of them are minor, and only require about 6-10 lines, but there are some major ones as well:

If you are interested or have questions, either post in this thread or send me a PM/Mail.

You could try send a pm to Lomekian and/or RainsfordXY. They both posted in a thread saying that they are available for voice acting.

Forum Thread

Edit:

I forgot; I also got a tip about that the TES Alliance has a voice actors guild. You could also try your luck there.

Edited by Mekii

Thanks Mekii!

I've listened to the samples of Lomekian and RainsfordXY, and they seem to fit very well to some of my characters, so I've sent them a PM.

And yes, I've posted a topic in the Voice Actors Guild as well. ;)

Yer welcome, I might add more available voice actors as I come across them. I am as well looking for voice actors (not a full phased hunt though).

• 1 year later...

Just so you know, I haven't forgotten about you; I got really busy around the time I originally applied, and since then I've been suffering from a very persistent cough. I'll get on recording my lines just as soon as this clears up.