114 mods is too many?

Namiot056

For example, the map in pipboy is all red and only the characters can be seen and I cannot pause. The sound of shooting is also missing.

Is there any way for the correct operation of the next mods or do I have to finish adding content?

@Edit

It started when I installed the "dress-up comapnion" and problems arose. Now I've uploaded the Deserters Fortress and it works :)

Edited by Namiot056

Glad to hear you figured out your problem. "Not all mods are created equal, or compatible."

To answer your original question: No, 114 plugins aren't too many. "Mods" is not the accurate term, because some have more than one plugin file that have to be loaded and each plugin file counts against the roughly 128-140 plugin file cap. So do any "disabled" plugins in the game "Data" folder.

I recommend anyone read the entire "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article to understand the differences between this game and others you may have experience with; especially if this is your first attempt to play a modded FNV or it's been more than a year since you last did so. It is designed for someone who has never played a modded PC game before, so it tries to avoid making any assumptions, is kept "up-to-date", and covers years of "lessons learned".

-Dubious-