Fallout NV G.E.C.K World Spaces Help

ThatFalloutGuy2

Hi, I made a world space for a small mod I'm trying to do. The mod takes the player out of Vegas and puts them in a entirely different world space, and it isn't a sub world it's kinda like a DLC. The problem I'm having is taking the player from the Mojave to this different land space. At first I tried to use regular doors and teleporter markers, the marker took me too the location, but the marker and the door became bugged and didn't work. Then I tried to see how the developers went from the northern passage to Zion Canyon, but I couldn't really figure it out, I also tried to look at their scripting, but to be honest I'm a total noob at that and I couldn't really understand it. what am I doing wrong? I hope this Info isn't to vague, but any response is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Wow, I never knew the GECK was so buggy, but I haven't had a problem with any real problems with it other than my problem and the tendency for my landscape to have weird Land texture bugs. That was very useful info and I did learn a lot, but unfortunately I could find much about transitioning between cells, but thank you.

FIX: I found out my problem, I was using a GECK shortcut supposedly this is very buggy and crashes a lot and to say I have to agree. I used the original GECK. exe and it seemed to work. Thank you Dubious for the help.