Mod request: Locked Vending Machines

melkson

Ok, I like free soda as much as the next guy, but why aren't these machines locked? If somebody already unlocked them, why is there Cola left?

How about a mod that locks Nuka Cola machines, and maybe a 'master' Nuka key in the Nuka factory? Set the locks pretty simple (25?) so players CAN pick them.

Same with the food vending machines.

If you really want to get fancy, make Nuka machines accept 'pre-war currency' drop a soda if any remain inside? (or just have it added to inventory). Even re-skin them to show bill reader?

Ok, I like free soda as much as the next guy, but why aren't these machines locked? If somebody already unlocked them, why is there Cola left?

How about a mod that locks Nuka Cola machines, and maybe a 'master' Nuka key in the Nuka factory? Set the locks pretty simple (25?) so players CAN pick them.

Same with the food vending machines.

If you really want to get fancy, make Nuka machines accept 'pre-war currency' drop a soda if any remain inside? (or just have it added to inventory). Even re-skin them to show bill reader?

I doubt any bill readers would work after a nuclear holocaust, but I definately like the idea of the locked nuka cola and vending machines and a master key at the factory or at that abandoned delivery truck there's info about.

Archived