[REQ] Requests for melee characters

Iwangor

Goodmorning Guys and thanks for this forum, these mods (a lot are great!) and sorry for my english that isn't so good (I'm Italian :P)

The first request I think is simple...

change the Oasis's Cap with a new file ESP, a Texture (maybe black so I can use with the various robe find in this site) and a new Damage Reduction (Between 3 and 5)

For the language maybe can change title of item with a software found always here in this fantastic site. (for all the italians)

The Other request is more difficult... a sort of IDEA/PROJECT...

At first... change the perk of unarmed of level 18 Paralyzing Palm to level 10, maybe with high request of agility and some endurance and strenght but level 18 is too high... in meantime a player have some skill points extra to use with small guns, big guns and energy weapons... and goodbye melee template for fallout 3...

Another change is this... maybe more difficult... insert some new Perks... and some new items...

First Perk...

Swordman (u can obtain this talent from a NPC maybe... too difficult? booo or simple need str 4 level 4?)

"Swordman (Req: Level 4 STR 4)

With this Perk you can use all time of swords of wasteland! "

(in this list we can include vampire sword, shikebab [maybe] and chinese sword... and new swords...)

"Expert Swordman (Req: Lev 12-14 melee weapons 50 STR 6 )

With this Perk you can inflict 50% of damage extra with all the swords! (Shikebab not included)"

"Master of Blades (Req: Lev 20 STR 10 melee weapons 100)

Now you are a master of blade! All damage inflicted with all type of swords are doubled and your hit of make critic is more high!"

(for the % of critic I have no great ideas... maybe 3-5% is the right balance...)

Some Swords tha we can add... (for the texture? maybe someone cool can take this from swords of oblivion because the graphic is similar? boooh)

Two-Handed Sword

Weight 20 Damage 20

we can repair this sword with all type of swords (shikebab not included)

male without a father Sword

Weight 15 Damage 15

we can repair this sword with all type of swords (shikebab not included)

Katana (we can find this in a box of asian merchant in temperry tower? boo an idea)

Weight 12 Damage 25

Prototype Enclave's Blade (we can find this in raven rock? ideas?)

Weight 30 Damage 35 (and continuos damage similar to shikebab but electrical damage... COOL ^^... maybe this sword use ammo as power fist of fallout 1 and fallout 2... and maybe we can take +25% damage vs robot such as the unique power fist)

maybe this sword is better that I can't repair...

and then maybe is better insert a merchant that sell chinese swords and two-handed swords... so we can repair easly and we can maximize the use of skill repair (a lot of time useless...)

in this way we can have an anternative way to create a character... and a sword better of shikebab + pyromaniac (maybe the best combo for a melee template) + Grim Reaper's Sprint that is a perk too strong maybe.

Oki I hope that something of this is possible and that someone want to help me... a character with swords is too cool... :biggrin:

Oki any ideas to add or modify is accepted. I hope the topic is right and the section where I have to write the same (I suppose yes...)

Bye :P

ouch! I have to indicate a generic idea of value for any swords...

two handed sword: 210

male without a father Sword 180

Katana 350

Prototype Enclave's Blade 750

For the icons in pip boy we can use always the icon of chinese sword. and maybe we can also add schematics to create the two-handed sword and the male without a father sword using a lot of junk iron (for example male without a father sword 10 and two-handed sword 15...)

maybe I can take some images of swords if anyone needs.... but nothing in 3d that we can use directly sorry...

if anyone have any ideas write here pls and thanks

I'm waiting for answers :)

Archived