Crash to desktop near Kolskeggr Mine

Kingpinn

Hello,

I've got a major issue with crash to desktop while I'm near Kolskeggr Mine (in front of Pavo's house and next to his house) Funny thing is that before this problem I've been in this place once. Now when I want to go there - I'm getting CTD everytime (even when I disable all mods including Dawnguard and Hearthfire) but it's not a typical Skyrim's CTD, because I've got an error 'Skyim has stopped working', notabene searching a solution online doesn't work at all (obviously, thanks Microsoft for useless option). I have no idea what to do.

Please people help me as much as you can. I will really appreciate your help.

Regards.

Edit:

I tried to verify integrity of game cache of Skyrim at Steam - doesn't helped at all.

Edited by Kingpinn

Unfortunately it's this doesn't work. I checked details of this error and it says, that it's a BEX error, you can see details below:

Problem Event Name: BEX

Application Name: TESV.exe

Application Version: 1.8.151.0

Application Timestamp: 5086bed7

Fault Module Name: TESV.exe

Fault Module Version: 1.8.151.0

Fault Module Timestamp: 5086bed7

Exception Offset: 00b52929

Exception Code: c0000417

Exception Data: 00000000

OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3

Locale ID: 1045

Additional Information 1: 5bcf

Additional Information 2: 5bcf4e6c0564043aa7e2034fc1d5429c

Additional Information 3: fcf3

Additional Information 4: fcf3b572cbee5e97761cb05395ef2b74

it seems that it's a bigger problem that I expected. I was looking for some solves but with no effect. Some things just doesn't helped. Would be nice if someone can tell me what's up with this. I played for over 400hrs and nothing happened like that.

Regards.

Also I figured out that it happens not only in Kolskeggr mine, but at many points of Reach (mostly northwest side).

I will try to completely reinstall Skyrim, delete whole folder, delete Skyrimprefs in my documents etc. and try to load game and check if this error still occurs. Also I will try to make a new character and go to Kolskeggr mine. I will tell you when I do this.

Edited by Kingpinn

Check out post #5 here;-

Skyrim constant crashing

BEX errors are due to the delightful Windows Data Execution Prevention, which is somewhat quirky, to put it politely, with game executables. Almost as quirky AVG hehe...(I have AVG and it takes enormous exception to GW2 for some reason, that's why I say that...) But BEX is specifically Windows obnoxiousness.