Texture/UV problem

Kiralosa

Aight so I've followed a guide for making custom items in Skyrim while making a shield. The problem is that when I tried implementing it in the game, the textures were all wrong both in Nifscope and in Skyrim. It's like if the UV map has left the model partly so about 30% of the texture is in the right place while the rest is just scrambled. I've tried exporting both the model and the texture many times to see if it would correct itself but it hasn't. Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this?

I'm guessing you downloaded the latest version of Nifskope. I've found that the latest version of Nifskope has issues with Skyrim, if you're using the latest one I reccomend using nifskope-1.1.0-rc7-i686-w32.7z which you can download here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/niftools/files/nifskope/1.1.0c2-c7/ Thats the version of Nifskope I use and its worked perfectly...I tried the latest one and could never get my meshes to work properly and had issues with the UVWs. So uninstall the one you have and get the one I linked and this should fix your problem.. Edited by Jennifur68