Invisible Heljarchen Hall

Xotana

I have looked everywhere on the forums and NONE of the possible solutions worked. Tried disabling distant terrain mods, tried disabling unofficial patches, have no animal

mods installed that could conflict with it. The only thing I'm able to see on the lot are a couple of ropes on the ground and the huge old tree laying down in the middle of the lot.

The first house I've built is where is supposed to be and I can SEE it and use it. I definitely regret having purchased this DLC, what a waste!!!!

Any advice as to dealing with this invisible house??? Thanks in advance.

Well, It's getting weirder as I continue playing. I have built Heljarchen Hall but finished Lakeview Manor. First time I started with Lakeview manor I've only built the small house, no extra rooms. Yesterday, after giving up trying to solve Heljarchen I fast traveled to Lakeview and, surprise of surprises, all I had built for Heljarchen was showing up on Lakeview Manor. I only had to use the benches at Lakeview to fabricate all the furniture and without having chosen to expand the house, while building Heljarchen with all extra rooms, I ended up finishing Lakeview. How weird is this???