Is it possible to show various weapons at the same time?

BarbyFN

I am looking for a mod that allows to carrying our weapons visibly (not only the weapon in use).

It would be great if the weapons we are ready to use, those that we assigned to the numbers 1 to 8; they can be carried in a visible way like the picture I've attached (It is a photoshop montage that I made not a mod).

Is there something like this? If is not, I leave the formal request. :turned:

Yes, that is extremely close to what I am looking for! I've just downloaded it, but it only works for rifles and I usually carry only one.

The good news is that the mod description says that it is possible to do the same with the rest of the weapons! But also it says that it’s a lot of work because it’s necessary to edit any single mesh.

However, something less ambitious would be a mod that let the weapons in them places until a new weapon get sheathed, so the 3 slots there will be always occupied by the last 3 weapons I've used (for example: a rifle on the back, a gun at the right side and a knife in the left side); just as the original game, but all at the same time. This has more sense even in the original game: why the rifle disappears from my back when I holstered a knife on the belt? Anyway thanks for the link! It is good to know that I am not the only interested in this issue.