TST recruiting modders for Project

Aranox

[What's this all about] I'll tell ya:

Someone really cool gets an idea posted, somewhere about a little mod, and some people gather around, discussing about it, and some crazy fella gets there suggesting a helluva lot of cool ideas, and the mod gets thought again, over and over, and surprisingly for us, we seem this thing of ours grow, and we couldn't resist sharing it, and start developing it, for our great community of gamers, modders, and people around all the world. It is still in the think-tank, but we're gathering all the tools to start building it, more on that down.

A little of what's to come(maybe):

Basic Concept:

Good Path:

Mostly for honest traders, wizards, adventurers looking to sell that hard-earned bandit's fur Armor, blacksmiths, enchanters, investors, the players will be able to buy farms, armories and a lot other places, things to do, mainly for honest players, who love their craft, and often they reap what they've sown.

Evil Path:

La Cosa Nostra, all that Corleone thing going, Build Black Markets in towns, extortion, rackeering, blackmail people, sell illegal products and goods, open road tolls, take over forts and many other really cool evil things to do. Really tempting, if you're not that, completely honest.

[expanded]

Most is copied from the main post:

-Thief/Burglars break-in Buildings.

-Hire Mercenaries, Crafters, Clerks, Henchman, Impersonators, Alchemist, Mages.

-Hold Orders: Jarls asking for several items, depending on how good you're at speechcraft you can get a decent amount of septims in every delivery living as a Merchant

buy farms, dairies, smithy, armories to support the local trading/crafting guilds.

-Caravans: selling your products at the holds, hire mercenaries or henchmen to protect your caravans from Marauders/Bandits/Wolfs/Vampires/Slenderman(JK)/Werewolf attacks.

-Build: Mages School in towns attract mages to town, open vampire hidden clubs at night see vampires wandering towns seeking preys, open a secret thieves den see more thieving activities, build a Hunter's Den, see more pelts, game products in town, and Hunters in the wild. With Enough research, Build Dwemer tech stuff in towns. Be it defensive, offensive, improvements.

-Sorcery and illusion: Hire impersonators to distract the crowd with magic tricks, buy a crystal ball and reveal the future for Npcs about their possible rant about the Clouds District, use tarot cards, reveal your fortune and get a good buff, use the crystal ball and your own future getting a rather good affinity with spells and magicka.

Open a School, Guild, academy, temple.

-Taming: Tame wild animals with food, raise them, sell them, use them for hunting, do shows for npcs with impressive creatures earning you some profits by the number of impressed npcs.

-Blacksmiths can influence holds by making better Weapons and Armor for the Guards, plus getting a decent amount of septims, plus aesthetics: Like a Hold? make those Guards seem like they mean Order with any cool crafted Armor/Weapon (aka update in game Guard level list with crafted weaponry/armor).

-Extort shops, blackmail people, set up Skooma and Drug Black Markets in towns, waylay carts and caravans, grow up illegal products, hire bandits, thugs to protect your Black Markets from Rival Thugs, Guards, bribe Jarls and Guards, create a crime syndicate that can expand it's control over all holds, open road tolls, takeover a Bandit forts, set up racketing operations.

Above is just the basic, we have several other features, I'll post them, so you can take a lot and judge it, but the main reason I'm posting this project here is because we need supporters, modders, people who can help us make this mod a reality, or just a digital reality, so if you liked the project, and would like it made, share with us what you think, what you'd like included, what you'd like changed, and if you like it through and through, support us or join us, we're looking for all kinds of people, any form of help is well welcomed. We only prefer you to be active.

We are currently looking for Scripters currently, but as I've put above, any form of help is welcomed.

The concept is still being researched, though, so, if you have suggestions for all Paths, be it Good, Evil or Neutral, you're more than welcomed to share with us what you'd like included.

in the next posts I'll share about the paths, things you can do, and possibly how the features will function. Stay Tuned.

And you who is an aesthetics lover, Am not going to edit this post because you didn't like how I've writed or made this thing there and there, so don't bother commenting about it (Unless it is really important, I'll fix it), I know a lot of people likes to do that, s' lit's kep tis reel kool, m'key?

Hope y'all like it!

Project Team:

Lead: Arceste, DarkGenius (craftybits members)

Scripter: Arceste

3D Artist: Aranox (me)

Recruiting: DarkGenius, Aranox

Research: DarkGenius

More positions open for interested people!

Sincerely,

-Aranox

PS: yes, I copied DarkGenius' post because I was a bit lazy and I had no idea what else to post, please, dont let this stop you from joining up..

Edited by Aranox