Quest chains!

Montana77

Ok, started playing the game and it all started out good, i got the quest from Moira and i had the main quest.

Thought i'd start doing the Moira stuff, and a little while in i talked to Mr Burke. The second i heard his voice i of course thought: DARK BROTHERHOOD! ;)

Finished the book and blew up Megaton (i'm an evil male without a father, i know) only to find the ghoul quest to be the only quest in Tenpenny towers.

After that i was left with the MQ as the only chain in the game (don't think i'm forgetting anything am i?).

There are some good ways in to quest chains imo, Contract killer and Lawbringer perks could be used to kill specific people (ex. raider leaders), not just random good- or badguys.

Tenpenny towers defenately deserves more quests, give me the chance to replace Mr Burke as Tenpennys "go to guy", the possibility to borrow (steal?) dialouge from Lucien Lachance could be a nice way to spruce up the quests.

Reilly's Rangers could also have some more stuff to do. (Fighers guild anyone?).

Scavanger faction: Find specific items around the wastelands.

I realize this might be asking alot, but since Oblivion has some very nice factions and quest mods i thought this should be possible to do in FO3!

Start modding! (Because i can't) :(.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah bro. being able to hunt down npc's ( one main boss that has some guards i guess...) for the law bringer and contract killer perk would be awesome...

there is scavenger factions well just one, the Outcast brotherhood. you scavenge electrical poo for em, and then you got acouple of random npc's to find other random crap but then once you do all this you should get a reward. like a new weap or something. this game should be a mmorpg to be honest. but its still awesome none the less. Beth done a really awesome job. better than what i expected.

yeah bro. being able to hunt down npc's ( one main boss that has some guards i guess...) for the law bringer and contract killer perk would be awesome...

there is scavenger factions well just one, the Outcast brotherhood. you scavenge electrical poo for em, and then you got acouple of random npc's to find other random crap but then once you do all this you should get a reward. like a new weap or something. this game should be a mmorpg to be honest. but its still awesome none the less. Beth done a really awesome job. better than what i expected.

wait i lie.

"SPOILER"You get access to a Outcast storage area, that has the unique rocket lancher... all thats different is it acts as a grenade lancher but no bounce effect, the rockets are on a timer before they blow up.."SPOILER"

oh yeah or you can just kill them all..

Archived