Companion Mod Testers

Kurumu1337

Hello, im requesting help with a mod im building its still WIP and its almost complete however, when i was testing it out for myself i found that the companion's hair was messed up.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8212/8289052795_8342d04c68_b.jpg

As you can see im very excited about this mod.

Shes located in the Drunken Huntsman in Whiterun.

She uses UNP Skinny. She starts off Nude

The hair is from http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18110.

This companion is standalone so the meshes/textures should be there already. No other mods needed.

Heres a link to these files http://www.mediafire.com/?71pq4akzprodqck . -Contains Nudity-

Also my email is [email protected]

Please PM me on the nexus or shoot me an email if you find a fix or find any other bugs.

~<3 Stacey

Umm there's a big problem at first, caused my game to CTD on opening, because she has RaceCompatibility.esm as a master and I don't have that here now, it's from Custom Races, right? I had it, but it messed up my game when I installed the Better Vampires mod, cause both change the vampirescript...my savegame of Alvhilde wouldn't load with it, and she was CustomNord, now I removed it and the problems were solved. Is it possible for you to remove that master?

Umm there's a big problem at first, caused my game to CTD on opening, because she has RaceCompatibility.esm as a master and I don't have that here now, it's from Custom Races, right? I had it, but it messed up my game when I installed the Better Vampires mod, cause both change the vampirescript...my savegame of Alvhilde wouldn't load with it, and she was CustomNord, now I removed it and the problems were solved. Is it possible for you to remove that master?

I'll try to I didn't even set it as a master file, I really don't know how to even remove those, as far as the hair I'm going to test something out later that might fix it.

I had a problem with hair meshes being transparent a while back. What caused it was the decal shader flags, under the LightingShaderPoperty in NifSkope.

oh okay thanks :turned:

edit: i looked in nifscope at the hair and there was this dropdown box thingy and it said somthing along the lines of no transparancy so i checked it. the hair looks better but its still kinda translucent .

Edited by Kurumu1337

The flags I use for the hair , ShaderFlags 1 - Specular, Skinned, Recieve_Shadows, Cast_Shadows, Own_Emit, ZBuffer_Test. ShaderFlags 2 - Buffer_Write, Double_Sided, EnvMap_Light_Fade. Not sure if this will help or not, you may want the vertex colors on, these are what I am using for the vanilla hair meshes that I am turning into hats. In ShaderFlag1 the Decal, Dynamic_Decal where what made them look transparent. Try unchecking Assume_Shadowmask, that one also messed me up. Also if there not vanilla textures, check there alpha channel. White is completely visable, black completely transparent, anything in between is semi-transparent.

O is there a gap in the hair on the side.

Edited by Dart98Rock