Gears of War armors and weapons!

Kennible

The armors can definitely be done, the weapons are a little more iffy.

We might need new animations, and forget about using that chainsaw bayonet because I don't think that we can add a secondary fire mode. Though I might be wrong.

For now we're mostly seeing stuff that you would really see in the fallout universe or stuff that really exists, though I think inevitably modders will spread out to start adding stuff from other games. I'd expect so see more stuff like that as time goes on.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, if you want to accommodate the famous chainsaw bayonet, you could try having another weapon to take its place. Use the ripper weapon as a base, and switch weapons from Lancer to Lancer Bayonet. The Lancer shouldn't work without it's bayonet inside the inventory, and vice verse. The weapon switch should be fast, and the animation should merely look as though it raised the gun up. As an added bonus, It would be very nice to see blood fly everywhere as it cut and splatter the screen. Be careful not to go blind!

That should be far easier than creating a secondary fire, right?

The armors can definitely be done, the weapons are a little more iffy.

We might need new animations,and forget about using that chainsaw bayonet because I don't think that we can add a secondary fire mode. Though I might be wrong.

For now we're mostly seeing stuff that you would really see in the fallout universe or stuff that really exists, though I think inevitably modders will spread out to start adding stuff from other games. I'd expect so see more stuff like that as time goes on.

But you could make two weapons that look the same and one is melee and the other is ranged.

Then you could assign them to a key and switch between them.

Archived