A Bloodier Mess

derterror

What I'm asking for is for a more spectacular spray of blood with the impact of bullets and dismemberment AND for it to STAY in the environment instead of simply fading away. I'd also love to have the blood be a brighter shade of red instead of blending in with the environment, a contrast of carnage against the dull colors of the wasteland.

If a mod author could do this I'll give him 100 nonredeemable brownie points. :thumbsup:

What I'm asking for is for a more spectacular spray of blood with the impact of bullets and dismemberment AND for it to STAY in the environment instead of simply fading away. I'd also love to have the blood be a brighter shade of red instead of blending in with the environment, a contrast of carnage against the dull colors of the wasteland.

If a mod author could do this I'll give him 100 nonredeemable brownie points. :thumbsup:

Back in the Oblivion days (even without a mod, if I remember), you could edit the game's engine when it came to decals like blood splatters from your Oblivion.ini.

You may be able to do that with Fallout 3.

In My Documents/My Games/Fallout 3/Fallout.ini

Try messing with...

fDecalLifetime=10.0000

iMaxDecalsPerFrame=10

uMaxDecalCount=100

Archived