So...I'm trying to come to PC...

ChevyNexus

I have <Pirate Version> skyrim ( Arrrgh!! to all my matties! Lol) and I was trying to install skyrim patch 9 reloaded and my computer now says " windows cannot access file may have been moved or renamed or you may not have permission to access the file. I have as "beEnabled... etc" under the launcher notepad of skyrimprefs.moved and copied all dL files with existing files in the correct folders. Do not have any mods running, and I have an AMD vision 6 4gb RAM windows 7 Home ATI radeon 7500 Graphics processor. I know skyrim will run w/o a doubt on my system so I need to know now just what did I miss to get this skyrimlauncher to run again?? please! Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Pirate Banned

We do not support pirates here.

You are now paying the price in time and frustration for refusing to support the maker of a great game.

Bben46

So I just posted in the introduction thread and said I was gonna post this here, so here goes.

I'm a Xbox gamer. I feel like I've kinda maxed out on there and then I watched some mods on youtube....yep...kinda jelly. So I'm hoping some of you Modders can tell me if its even worth buying Skyrim for my laptop I just bought.

Heres the specs.

Screen Size 15.6 inches

Max Screen Resolution 1366x768 pixels

Processor 2.3 GHz Core i7-3610QM

RAM 4 GB SO-DIMM

Hard Drive 500 GB SATA

Graphics Coprocessor Intel GMA HD

Graphics Card Ram Size 1024 MB

Wireless Type 802.11bgn

Number of USB 2.0 Ports 1

Number of USB 3.0 Ports 2

Brand Name Asus

Series A55A

Item model number A55A-EB71

Operating System Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Item Weight: 5.8 pounds

Item Dimensions L x W x H 14.90 x 1 x 9.90 inches

Color Mocha

Processor Brand Intel

Computer Memory Type SODIMM

Hard Drive Rotational Speed 5400 RPM

I'm willing to upgrade the Laptop a little if need be.

Two things you can upgrade on a laptop for performance gains. 1st You have Windows 7 X64 bit meaning you can support more than the 4 gigs of RAM. Your specific model will take 8 gigs of RAM check the compatibility list at ASUS. Secondly and IF YOU ARE NOT COMPUTER SAVVY get someone to install a 500GB SSD to replace your hard drive around a $375- (that is cheap) http://www.newegg.co...CE&Pagesize=100

Edited by markdunck