Weird: can't build Lakeview Main Hall

sa547

So my version of the game is the latest (1.8.151.0) and have Dawnguard and Hearthfire installed (all three of them have been cleaned with TES5edit), and yet I couldn't get to build the main hall (all I get is the plans for the small house, never the main hall); at times I was able to make it to build that section's door, suddenly I'm out of stock on an ingredient, and then I'm back to square one (small house plans), literally.

I also disabled the Lakeview and other mods that I was working on, cleaned them with TES5edit and nothing happened at all.

Heck, I even had all three Unofficial Patches loaded and still nothing.

Now how could I build the Main hall without resorting to risky shortcuts or even messing around with the editor?

I'll be back as soon as I try to narrow down the problem, which could be some dirty mod tampering with Hearthfire.

Edited by sa547

Well, I only managed to build the small house too on Lakeview. Then, I moved on to Heljarchen and I tried to built it. I could only succeed in getting some ropes on the ground despite having used all the plans available for a complete house. Then, I returned Lakeview and what I had built in Heljarchen was showing up on Lakeview. Bottom line, I've built Heljarchen and actually managed to get the house built on the Lakeview lot. Buggy HF add-on I suppose. Tried disabling all possible conflicting mods, none of the suggestions I found worked.