Marrying Mirabelle Ervine...

Qashqai

Hello guys and girls,

I wanna marry Mirabelle Ervine, 'cause I think she's the most amazing character in the whole game. So I've tried some codes:

First, I checked for the "real" Mirabelle. Going after her RefID brought me to some place in the air near the Academy of Winterhold (player.moveto 0001C1B9). She's dead. I also didn't manage to "enable" or "resurrect" her, as there was no corpse.

Then I used player.placeatme 0001C1A0 1 to create a new Mirabelle via BaseID. It worked, but the new Mirabelle had a strange RefID... normally it starts with "000" for all characters, hers started with "ff0". Well, but this wasn't really my problem.

So now she was alive walking around the Academy being the Boss (and I noticed she never goes to sleep, she sits in chairs, drinks beer, walks around).

I used addfac 19809 1 on her to make her marriable. Then I made me her "Lover" (setrelationshiprank player 4) and checked if it worked (getrelationshiprank player), it did.

And of course I was single and wore a fresh Amulet of Mara.

Still, there was no dialog about marriage. The same process had worked on many other characters, like Nirya or Hroki. But I had the same problem with Tolfdir. Disabling, enabling, resetting... nothing helped.

I wanna get this to work! So I hope somebody can help me crack this case. What's preventing her from getting married? Or is it like it is with Ulfric?

Have a nice Apocalypse!

Have you also changed her in Creation Kitt? perhaps it would work better, i am not that familier with CK but you should be able to change it there, and perhaps a save in CK will be more effective, or atleast you can see in the NPC info if there is anything thats diffrent then the other NPC's as you wrothe it worked on others but not Mirabelle

i am only guessing here but i hope it will help you :blush:

Edited by Shadiva

Have you also changed her in Creation Kitt? perhaps it would work better, i am not that familier with CK but you should be able to change it there, and perhaps a save in CK will be more effective, or atleast you can see in the NPC info if there is anything thats diffrent then the other NPC's as you wrothe it worked on others but not Mirabelle

i am only guessing here but i hope it will help you :blush:

Thank you, it helped me! I've installed the Creation Kit and found out that her voice was something with "Mirabelle blabla Unique". After I had changed it to a voice with marriage dialogs she automatically became marriable. Still, her other dialogs didn't work any more (she was silenced or talked senseless sh*t when I was passing her).

Is there a way to mix up the voices, so the marriage dialog comes from another voice data, e.g. FemaleDarkElf, and her speech (about Psijic and stuff) comes from the original data?

Another question: What happened to the "real" Mirabelle after her questdeath? She wasn't really "stabbed" or something. She's more like "disabled", but enabling doesn't do anything. As mentioned before, she hangs somewhere near the Academy (in the air), but there's no body.

Edited by Qashqai

Dont think it is possible to mix unless you have the same program that made them and mix the 2 voice files togheter in it, would probably be a very tidius work too, but i am only guessing here

try do a search on the voice BSA files for diffrent programs,

and try this mod

Voice file extractor by Agnahim

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/950

and also ask in that comment section for better ppl wich will probably be of a lot more help then me. :thumbsup:

Not sure what's supposed to happen at the end of that Quest line, havent done it as the Academy never realy interested me much, i'm more of a pure 2h fighting style with no magic using at al

but will probably do them later for the fun of it. :biggrin: