ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Request a mod

TheSephirion

---------Request a mod---------[/size]

ok if you realy need a mod and can't find it if the mod exists i will direct you to the mod or just give you the name if it does not i will be glad to create it for you ican do textures meshes landscaping npc's, voices and anims but my animation skill is not that great.

I will upload all my files on the nexus with the name of the user that requested the mod --why am i doing this well i just like to mod for fun but since i have the perfect oblivion installation i have no other mods that i wish to create but i am working on a bleach mod so yea. :blink:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

---------Request a mod---------[/size]

ok if you realy need a mod and can't find it if the mod exists i will direct you to the mod or just give you the name if it does not i will be glad to create it for you ican do textures meshes landscaping npc's, voices and anims but my animation skill is not that great.

I will upload all my files on the nexus with the name of the user that requested the mod --why am i doing this well i just like to mod for fun but since i have the perfect oblivion installation i have no other mods that i wish to create but i am working on a bleach mod so yea. :blink:

I believe thats what this topic is for!!!!...except for the creating part

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=30512

okay, I'll request a mod. Can you make a floating house? I know it sounds easy, but there's a couple details I would really like to see:

-There be a giant chunk of rock under it, like it was ripped out of the earth

-the style could be steampunk (lots of brass pipes, steam and such)

-huge library

-huge room where I can put up mannequins (maybe pedestals?)

-pool, but a mega pool of justice where the circular tower has an open space in the middle. on the second to top floor, it would be cool if there was a pool taking up the whole floor, but there was a hole in the middle of it, so water flowed down multiple stories to land in a pool at the bottom of the tower. then if the stairs wrapped around the tower's interior, different doors could branch off to libraries, staff quarters, and such.

- A top floor that was like an astronomer's study, with a bunch of books and shiny equipment (stuff that looks like sextants, and measuring tools like that). It could have a dome, but the center of the dome would have a hole in it so you could look directly up and see the night sky

-a spell that let's me teleport to the door of the house and back to Cyrodiil

- a warp pad in the house that let's me warp to all the mage's guilds

-spellmaking and enchanting altar

-lots of female servants :)

is that even possible?

If it is, it would be one doozy of a mod! If you made it I would be so grateful! :thanks:

okay, I'll request a mod. Can you make a floating house? I know it sounds easy, but there's a couple details I would really like to see:

-There be a giant chunk of rock under it, like it was ripped out of the earth

-the style could be steampunk (lots of brass pipes, steam and such)

-huge library

-huge room where I can put up mannequins (maybe pedestals?)

-pool, but a mega pool of justice where the circular tower has an open space in the middle. on the second to top floor, it would be cool if there was a pool taking up the whole floor, but there was a hole in the middle of it, so water flowed down multiple stories to land in a pool at the bottom of the tower. then if the stairs wrapped around the tower's interior, different doors could branch off to libraries, staff quarters, and such.

- A top floor that was like an astronomer's study, with a bunch of books and shiny equipment (stuff that looks like sextants, and measuring tools like that). It could have a dome, but the center of the dome would have a hole in it so you could look directly up and see the night sky

-a spell that let's me teleport to the door of the house and back to Cyrodiil

- a warp pad in the house that let's me warp to all the mage's guilds

-spellmaking and enchanting altar

-lots of female servants :)

is that even possible?

If it is, it would be one doozy of a mod! If you made it I would be so grateful! :thanks:

I will start working on it straight away.

hey, I drew up some design plans, so I'm going to scan it this afternoon and post it in a bit. Sorry it's so crude, I'm not a natural born artist. I do need to make some notes though, so I'll probably post them in links, then make comments/revisions underneath the links. :thumbsup: