Request a mod

TheSephirion

ok i can't do anymore mods for people i will develop the camel mod the onimusha overhaul the samurai dojo and the floating tower mod for drkmaster666 and the recolouring of the robes my schedule is also a bit busy so i will do these mods but they will be released in time so if you don't have patience then tell me thats all. SO PEOPLE NO MORE MODS for now that is, let me finish off the ones i'm busy with when i'm done with the mod i'll update you people

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just realised the green robe with shoulder pads and strap are are modded from version of a robe with the same name from one of the robe mesh replacers out there... but i cant seem to upload screenies at the moment. I guess permission will need to be requested from the original modder...

(Updates)

ok the floating tower mod -- I have completed the exterior shape of the two towers the position is very scenic if you ask me wont make much of a difference of youvé disabled LOD but moving on the interior is not quite complete or should i say i haven't realy developed the interior yet but i'm working on the dragon landing pad.

The Onimusha overhaul --- So far i have developed the plane the temple is situated but... no temple yet what i have done is created some of the weapons i am looking for someone who can do the anims for 3 of the swords the tornado one the fire one and that electric one I know he is a member of the forums but right now i can't seem to find him so that will be on a pending order.

But i have completed those two swords for samonauske the one is an off hand weapon which takes the place of the shield i'll try add a damage multiplyer to it but no guarantees.

The illuminating staff i'll write up a script to toggle between light and on just need a bit of time.

The Ridable camel --- i have completed the meshes for the xamel it uses horse anims but i just need to get some nice camel fur textures created for it should be uploaded soon.

Wow! You really dont muck about! If I can just get a yew staff (held like a torch not down by my side like the defensive staves) with a toggle on/off, whether by re-equipping or typing in a console command (i dont mind) to turn it on/off, casting a cold blue or a cool white light... this would make my high-elf fledgling mage a very happy elf indeed!

Ah The Sephirion I have many things about you some not so great and some brilliant Hmmm I was told you were looking for me to do anims but I don't think i can do it right sorry :closedeyes: and on the 23rd i will be going on holiday so from that period up until the 5th of Jan i'll be unavailable so we'll talk next year toodles :biggrin: